this is the last time i’ll be traveling for a while at least until mid to late summer…i think you never know!
i’ve traveled almost every month by air since january so i have come up with a few of my favorite travel essentials…again.
1. lululemon gym bag. again love this bag. mines gold but it has so many pockets and holds laptops, ipads and more in it. also has plenty of room for snacks and a change of clothes.
2. free people cowl neck sweat shirt. i just picked this baby up at the jbandme birthday sale. i bought it in pink but i love how long it is and the neck can be wrapped up similar to a scarf.
3. victoria secret spandex leggings. i know i know spandex really? but they don’t attract dust, pills, they stay clean and don’t wrinkle. best part? THEY ARE NOT SEE THROUGH!
4. my ipad. i have abandoned it for my lap top for a few trips but now i house most of my magazines on the tablet and it’s much easier than carting around the current months issues in paper form.
5. starbucks iced coffee. if you are stuck on a plane and need a little sweet pick me up this is my jam. i love the sweet caffeine kick right as i’m about to have a claustrophobic breakdown.
hope everyone heading out on spring break has a lovely safe trip! what are your packing essentials?