if you read my previous post about weight loss you know that the time has come.
i’m one of those people who have seriously tried everything non-surgical to lose weight and get fit.
– weight watchers (3 times)
– abs diet (2 times)
– zumba (liked it but didn’t stick with it)
– endless amounts of gym memberships.
enough is enough. if shopping in florida this past week wasn’t incentive enough i don’t know what is.
i really hesitated about writing about this because i’ve been such a failure in the past.
i also really don’t have that much weight to lose, mostly getting fit and living a healthier life style.
my goal is to lose 30lbs by the end of may. roughly 3.5 lbs/week.
i’m still researching if that is a healthy goal so that is subject to change. i plan on doing this the right way.
i need to lose 30 pounds in order to be back in the middle of my healthy weight range.
i’m embarrassed to say this but at 160 lbs monday morning i am officially the heaviest i’ve ever been.
yikes that number looks worse in print than it did on the scale.
anyway. failure is not an option this time. i feel i have a really good system in place.
- scheduled plan at home work outs (that conveniently arrived when i was in florida)
- scheduled time in my week to plan out my meals for the week as well as time to go get the groceries and prepare the meals/snacks
- an accountability partner, leah 🙂
- a to do list every day not only for my j & h job and FOUND but for my health and fitness, organization and life
- a new pair of kicks
- and PUSH by Chalene Johnson.